- Join M25 anti-clockwise (towards Heathrow and Gatwick)
- Leave M25 at Junction 10 - A3 towards London.
- Follow A3 for about 10 miles and turn onto A240 (Kingston Road) towards Epsom, Reigate, Gatwick Airport (slip road left and 3rd exit from roundabout).
- Follow A240 for about 2 miles until you get to the first roundabout (just after a railway bridge over the road). Take 1st exit Park Avenue West which becomes Glenwood Road at the roundabout. Go straight on.
- Turn Right at T-junction - Briarwood Road and take 1st left into Chadacre Road and the church is 50 yards on the corner of The Glade.
- Join M25 and travel towards junction 8 (Reigate Hill).
- Leave M25 at Junction 8 on the A217 towards Epsom, Kingston and Sutton.
- Follow A217 for about 5 miles and turn left onto A240 at Burgh Heath (Shell Garage on the corner).
- Follow A240 for about 3 miles to the roundabout junction with A24 (Esso Garage and Tesco Express on one corner, Homebase on the other) and take 3rd exit, Ewell By-pass.
- Follow A24 for about 1/2 mile and turn right onto A24 (London Road) at 2nd set of traffic lights.
- After 300 yards there is a double bend. Turn left on the second bend at the brick archways into Briarwood Road then take 1st right into Chadacre Road and the church is 50 yards on the corner of The Glade.
- Leave Croydon on the "Croydon Flyover".
- At the traffic lights at the bottom of Duppas Hill Road fork right into Epsom Road. At the top of the hill keep in the centre lane and turn right onto Purley Way. Turn 1st left onto A232 (Croydon Road) towards Carshalton and Sutton.
- Pass through Carshalton past the ponds, straight on at the mini roundabout, then keep in the right hand lane to turn right at the traffic lights towards Sutton.
- Follow Carshalton Road into Sutton, through the one-way system, straight on at the first traffic lights and keep in the left lane to follow the end of the one-way system into Cheam Road.
- Follow the road into Cheam Village (High Street) and turn right at the second traffic lighted road junction towards North Cheam Malden Road A2043.
- At the next major cross-roads (North Cheam) turn left onto A24 towards Ewell and Epsom.
- Follow the road past Nonsuch Park on the left and at the bottom of the hill turn right (6th right after North Cheam junction) at the brick archways into Briarwood Road.
- 1st right into Chadacre Road and the church is 50 yards on the corner of The Glade.
London Waterloo mainline station to Stoneleigh (Epsom train). Stoneleigh is in Zone 5.
Turn left at the top of the stairs from the platform to exit the station. Walk through the shops for 300 yards and straight on at the roundabout for another 300 yards. The church is on the left on the corner of Chadacre Road.
Typical train times:
Towards Epsom/ Guildford
Towards Epsom/ Dorking
Towards London (Waterloo)
|Mon-Sat||06 . . 36||21 . . 51||
10 . . 25 . . 40 . . 55
|Sun||00||30||29 . . 59|
Train operator is South West Trains
Tel. 0845 6000 650
or call National Rail Enquiries
Tel. 0845 7 48 49 50
E15 (Epsom - Worcester Park)
Hourly service Monday - Saturday from outside the Stoneleigh Inn (by Stoneleigh BR station)
- 46 minutes past the hour towards Worcester Park (Mon-Sat)
- 39 minutes past the hour towards Epsom (Mon-Sat)
- No service on Sundays.
E16 (Epsom - Worcester Park)
Hourly service Monday - Saturday from Newbury Gardens (far side of Stoneleigh BR station - use footbridge)
- 19 minutes past the hour towards Worcester Park (Mon-Sat)
- 05 minutes past the hour towards Epsom (Mon-Sat)
- No service on Sundays.
293 (Epsom - Morden)
Regular service Monday - Sunday from London Road (alight past Nonsuch Park at the bottom of the hill).
If coming from Morden direction cross the road carefully. Turn by the brick archways into Briarwood Road. 1st right into Chadacre Road and the church is 50 yards on the corner of The Glade.
- 20 minute intervals (Mon-Sat)
- 30 minute intervals (Sun)
Bus operator is Quality Line
Tel. 01372 731727
For other information about bus/ coach services in Surrey:
- Tel. 0870 608 2 608 (Traveline, available 0700-2200 daily)
The church centre is at the corner junction of Chadacre Road and The Glade, Stoneleigh, Surrey KT17 2HL
OS ref. [TQ 225 638] GB Grid
Latitude 51:21:39 N
Longitude 00:14:28 W
There is limited parking at the church but you should be able to park in Chadacre Road, The Glade or any road off The Glade.
Note that there is a "No Waiting" restriction Monday-Friday 8.30am-6.30pm on the church side of The Glade up to the junction with Chadacre Road
If parking on the street please have consideration for our neighbours and emergency vehicle access in the adjoining roads and do not obstruct driveways or restrict access along the highway.
The church building is wheelchair accessible.
- Mainline railway (Southwest trains): Stoneleigh BR 0.4 miles (0.7 km)
- Tube (LUL): Northern Line: Morden 3.5 miles (5.6 km) - (the Bus route 293 from Morden to Epsom passes the end of Briarwood Road. Alight past Nonsuch Park at the bottom of the hill. Cross the road carefully and turn right at the brick archways into Briarwood Road. 1st right into Chadacre Road and the church is 50 yards on the corner of The Glade).
- Tube (LUL): District Line: Wimbledon 5.8 miles (9.3 km) - mainline railway connection
- Tram (Croydon Tramlink): Wimbledon 5.8 miles (9.3 km) - mainline railway connection
- Motorway: M25 Junction 9 - 5.1 miles (8.2 km)
- Gatwick airport: 18 miles (29 km)
- Heathrow airport: 30 miles (49 km)